This is a mouth watering Puff recipe everyone would love to have a taste of.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 litre oil, for frying
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- 3 bars dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
Related Post: How To Make Banana Puff | Method Of Preparation Of Banana Puff Puff | Ingredients Needed For Banana Puff Puff
- In a mixer bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and little granulated sugar until well blended
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat
- Divide flour into two
- Add the salt, flour gradually and stir in the chocolate (cut into pieces)
- Cut dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until very firm
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the milk and little vegetable oil, and whisk until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- In a deep pan, heat oil until very hot
- Take a chilled dough balls and dip it in the batter, turning it over with your hands until it’s completely covered.
- Drip off excess batter back into the bowl, and then gently drop it into the oil.
- Fry until they are puff and a dark golden brown
- Remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined baking sheet
- Repeat same process on others
- Drizzle puff puff with melted chocolate and dust some icing sugar before serving (optional)
Please follow and like us: