Ingredients For Fruit Cake
500g of butter
Sugar of 500g
500g of flour
1 Tablespoon of flavour vanilla
1 Tablespoon of condensed milk flavour
Black Treacle – 1 Tablespoon
1 Tablespoon of golden syrup,
1 Tablespoon of brownie
Fruits as desired.
1. Cream your batter ( sugar + butter ) , until light and fluffy
2. Then whisk your eggs
3. Add all liquid ingredients to the eggs
4. Then add your egg mixture to the batter, little by little
5. Add your flour bit by bit and mix together, then add in your fruits as desired
6. Cream.your baking pan then pour the mixture into the pan and bake.