• 2 over ripe Bananas
• 350g of Plain Flour
• 75g Sugar
• 1 tsp Dry baking yeast
• A pinch of Nutmeg (optional)
• A pinch of Salt
• Vegetable Oil (for frying)
• Lukewarm water (About 1/2)cup
See Also: Steps On How To Prepare Chicken Shawarma | Ingredients Needed For The Preparation Of Chicken Shawarma | Different Kinds Of Shawarma | Ingredients Needed For Shawarma Marinade | Ingredients Needed For Shawarma Sauce
1. Mash the bananas till very smooth
2. Add a pinch of salt, sugar and nutmeg into the mashed banana bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the flour and yeast and mix together. (dissolve the yeast in warm water before adding if using fresh yeast)
4. Add the lukewarm water gradually and mix thoroughly until there are no lumps, smooth and not watery
5. Cover the bowl with foil and allow the batter to rise for about 45 to 50 minutes.
6. Heat up the oil in a deep-frying pan until hot.
7. Scoop batter onto your palm and drop into the hot oil. (Deep fry)
8. Fry until golden brown. Then transfer onto a sieve lined with serviette and Enjoy!