How To Prepare A Creamy Macaroni Salad
Macaroni salad is an easy side dish you can make or have for a picnic with an easy creamy dressing.
- 1 pack of macaroni (small size)
- 1 large red bell pepper, (diced)
- 4 tsp ground mustard
- 6 stalks celery, (diced)
- 6 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp celery seeds
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Cook the macaroni noodle for about 8-10 minutes
- Chop the red pepper and celery into a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl, by whisking together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sour cream, sugar, celery seeds, ground mustard and salt.
- Whisk until slightly thickened and smooth.
- Rinse and drain the pasta with cold water to cool.
- Pour the drained pasta to the celery and pepper add the dressing over the noodle mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Please follow and like us: